POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words : Re: These words Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: These words
From: Phil Cook
Date: 25 Apr 2008 04:28:33
Message: <op.t95q6m1cc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:17:05 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> GIYF or more precise WIYF - Phobos the Robot Planet by Paul Capon? Not
>> one I've read.
>
> Actually, it looks more like "Lost, a Moon". No mention of Phobos in the
> title. Phobos the Robot Planet was published the same year. I'm
> suspecting it was the same story published under two names. The cover of
> "Lost, a Moon" is definitely something I remember.

I've found it rare but it's really annoying when that happens 'Oo look a
book by my favourite author I haven't got. Oh wait it's just the same as
one I do have, but with a different title".

> Cool! Thanks!  (And yes, I did google it, but I obviously got the wrong
> words to search.)

And therein lies the problem with Google. IIRC I did Phobos computer
extinct martians capture; might have been a science fiction tacked on to,
but it amusingly led to the Phobos page on Wikipedia

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com