POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just Words (and the 1st amendment) : Re: Just Words (and the 1st amendment) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just Words (and the 1st amendment)
From: Phil Cook
Date: 23 Apr 2008 09:58:31
Message: <op.t92g4clyc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:01:30 +0100, Mike Raiford
<mra### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> Even if you could agree with some point this guy tried to make, what
>> ever any of them where, like the whole stupidity of the Drug War,
>> everything else is dripping with antisemitism (just babbling that some
>> Jews are not part of the conspiracy doesn't make the claim that *they*
>> created it any less bigoted, not to mention unfounded and insane),
>
> Jesus was Jewish ...

I thought he was a Himselfian?

>> irrational projections of evil conspiracies, rambling idiocy, and other
>> nutso stuff. I feel sorry for the fact that what ever meds he "thought"
>> he needed are gone, but Yipes!!, at least keep taking the anti-
>> psychotics...
>
> I didn't read the whole incoherent mess, but aren't these the very drugs
> the OP is speaking out against.

Due to our new broadband provider seeming to take longer to read NNTP then
my dial-up and Opera not caching the posts, the 407KB post deterred me
 from re-reading it.

> What do you do if you're paranoid schizophrenic and your paranoia leads
> you to believe the very drugs to control your condition are part of some
> government conspiracy?

Duh you stop taking the drugs. Why would you even need to ask; are you one
of 'them'?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com