POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words : Re: These words Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: These words
From: Phil Cook
Date: 22 Apr 2008 12:00:56
Message: <op.t90r4lewc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:48:31 +0100, Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom>
did spake, saying:

> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 16:24:55 +0100, "Phil Cook"
> <phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> wrote:
>

>> Damn Romans got everywhere. :-)
>
> Not quite everywhere ;)

Everywhere worth going to

'I say Cladius let's conquer Scotty land so as to partake of the wonderful
natural ice-cold springs and wander in our togas amongst the many thistle
farms enjoying the bracing ice winds and snow and the joyous keening sound
of the bagpipes.'
'Or we could just build a bloody great wall along the border to discourage
any other idiots like you from trying to visit and keep the natives penned
up in that hellhole*'

:-P

*I forget, was Glasgow around back then?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com