POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Creative flub.. : Re: Creative flub.. Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creative flub..
From: Phil Cook
Date: 2 Apr 2008 04:57:50
Message: <op.t8y9ynmqc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 02 Apr 2008 01:29:02 +0100, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> Warp wrote:
>>   As I mentioned, here the loser pays the winner's lawyer fees. Thus the
>> winner doesn't have to pay a dime.
>
> Who pays the lawyer *while* they're working?  Before the case is
> decided? Or do the lawyers all work and only take payment at the end of
> the case?

Speaking personally I got an invoice at the end of the case and that was
what was arranged up front, but I suppose the length and amount of work
that needs to be done can alter that.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com