POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yet another Doctor John rant : Re: Yet another Doctor John rant Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another Doctor John rant
From: Phil Cook
Date: 1 Apr 2008 10:01:22
Message: <op.t8xtbldsc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 01 Apr 2008 15:36:22 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did

spake, saying:

.

>> the fact is as it stands it's worse then XP from a user perspective.

>> The best comparison may be getting the 2k user base upgrading to XP o

>> hell even the 2k crowd to Vista, why should I bother?
>
> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070331

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/news.php?i=1355

Which I partialy agree with; though I find his comment about turning off

the security windows amusing as it doesn't answer the questions as to wh

do people want to turn then off nor why were they implemented.

--

Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com