POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Southbound (IRTC WIP) : Southbound (IRTC WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Southbound (IRTC WIP)
From: Tyler Eaves
Date: 7 Sep 2005 23:56:06
Message: <op.swrmllkn05glvk@localhost.localdomain>
Well, after 3 days of work here's where I'm at. I'm progressing MUCH
faster than I'd expected. The diesel locomotive is perhaps 60% done,
lacking only the running gear and fuel tanks, plus some small details
(horn, etc) that I'm going to hold off on modeling until I have my final
scene layed out. Don't want to spend time modeling stuff that won't be
visable. I've started on the other locomotive, a circa 1920 Alco 4-6-0
type.

Attachments:
Download 'southbound-1.jpg' (154 KB)

Preview of image 'southbound-1.jpg'