POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Blender, Povanim, Poseray and friends : Re: Blender, Povanim, Poseray and friends Server Time
1 Jun 2024 07:43:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender, Povanim, Poseray and friends
From: Caleb Hattingh
Date: 20 Jul 2005 16:40:24
Message: <op.st8bt8c51js0xs@news.povray.org>
This might have something to do with whether or not you clicked "Smooth"
in Blender while having a set of vertices selected.

I wrote an export script in blender (with python) that is much more
lightweight than POVanim, and I spent weeks fixing the same problem - It
turns out you actually have to tell Blender which vertices you want
"Smooth".  Or there is a button on the mesh edit area, can't remember.

Try that before an export.

Thanks
Caleb