POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DIY Mad Scientist Kit WIP [319KB] : DIY Mad Scientist Kit WIP [319KB] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  DIY Mad Scientist Kit WIP [319KB]
From: Phil Cook
Date: 5 Apr 2006 12:33:51
Message: <op.s7jmxkbyc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
Part One - What says Mad Scientist more than a jar full of floating
(artificial) eyes sitting on the coffee table.

It's been some time since I posted, this was a result of playing with some
textures and a couple of macros for randomly translating spheres within a
set perimeter without intersecting. Need to find an additional pigment for
the iris, something like a stylised flamberge shape, and I'm still not
happy with the lighting, this was the best result so far.

--
Phil Cook

Attachments:
Download 'eyes3.png' (319 KB)