POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Newbie looking for tutorials : Newbie looking for tutorials Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:40:32 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie looking for tutorials
From: penang
Date: 20 Oct 2003 04:49:24
Message: <oj38pvggh4ji642khj5nrlitf4qgcpg23s@4ax.com>
Hi to all the gurus !

I am a newbie. I repeat, I am a really, really, brand new newbie. Just getting up to
learn rendering, ray tracing, modelling, etc.

I am looking for online tutorials for modelling, POVRAY, rendering, ray tracing, ....
in other words, I am looking for tutorials that cover everything including
the kitchen sink. :)

Can anyone here help out, please ?

No, I don't have a lot of money to spare, so books ($$$$) is out of the question. All
I can afford is to download all the tutorials into my computer so I can learn
from them, one at a time.

If you know a good tutorial or two, please tell me. I'd be forever grateful, and
perhaps one day when I am rich enough, I'll treat you a round of beer (or the
beverage of your choice) for your help.

Thanks all of you in advance !

Marie
pen### [at] myrealboxcom