POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Anti-aliasing : Re: Anti-aliasing Server Time
5 Sep 2024 06:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anti-aliasing
From: Peter Popov
Date: 2 Apr 2002 15:43:19
Message: <oiqiau4c9m169usbtpqol03sieplqv9hru@4ax.com>

<abx### [at] babilonorg> wrote:

>What about writing the same as function in 3.5 ?

My thoughts exactly :) Neither Gaussian blur nor Mosaic should be very
hard to do in 3.5, esp. the latter. With the orthographic camera and
an image_map on a plane in front of the camera, one could almost as
much as make Warp happy :) <ducks>

I haven't really done much in POV recently... maybe I should play
around with image functions and try to recreate the post-processing
filters that were in MegaPOV. If RL permits, that is :(

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg