POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eye 3 : Re: Eye 3 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eye 3
From: Peter Popov
Date: 10 May 2000 03:44:58
Message: <oh4ihs8im3svuvrf34gu942lhd9g6bhmfq@4ax.com>
On Tue, 9 May 2000 19:00:28 -0400, "TonyB" <ben### [at] panamac-comnet>
wrote:

>>Somehow I don't like the shape of it. What bothers me is the contour
>>of the eye. To me, it seems too thick and the thickness itself could
>>decrease in a more visually appealing way. Sorry for being picky.
>
>Could you be a little more specific on the "could decrease in a more
>visually appealing way" part?

I know, bad wording on my side, sorry.

The left part is too thick, and it might look better if the swoosh
ended in a point instead of a sphere. The thick end of the swoosh
could use some work, it looks to me too heavy and maybe a bit sloppy.

I'll try to come up with a sketch which illustrates what I mean.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet