POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Problem with Netscape 4.72 for Linux : Problem with Netscape 4.72 for Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:25 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with Netscape 4.72 for Linux
From: Peter Popov
Date: 9 Apr 2000 18:04:19
Message: <oPvwOGI7RY2F9DdmGfNc7qSuabiW@4ax.com>
It only runs the first time. After I quit and restart it, it freezes
and has to be killed. If I delete the .netscape directory in my $HOME$
directory, it works. Why?

I am using Slackware 7.0 and the X server is OmniX under Windows.

Can anyone help me? I really need NS for my web design work but I
don't really want to install it on my Windows machine because I
already have IE 5.0 and in the [ast I've had severe problems with both
browsers on one machine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet