POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Firefox frustrations : Firefox frustrations Server Time
30 Sep 2024 19:30:30 EDT (-0400)
  Firefox frustrations
From: Kyle
Date: 17 Jul 2008 08:10:29
Message: <o7du74lu0sejrro7jbg04m26co1ucthgmc@4ax.com>
Firefox (in Windows) has been frustrating me lately...

At home, I upgraded to version 3.  Now, I can't get DOM Inspector to work, no matter
what I try.  I finally gave up for now and will wait to see if the next update helps.

Since I've had issues with DOM Inspector in version 3, I haven't upgraded from version
2 at work yet.  Now, an update that was rolled out to version 2 has broken another
feature that I use allot, the
ability to launch multiple URLs from a shortcut by adding a pipe character between
each URL.

So, now I'm screwed at home and at work.  Grrr.