POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : my spaceship anim test : Re: my spaceship anim test Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my spaceship anim test
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 12 Jun 2001 16:17:09
Message: <o3ucitc5gomhbdv9nfhraffsvvmpmhl458@4ax.com>
Hi Dean MacIsaac Jr., you recently wrote in moray.win:

> My apologies for the pic, but the attached image appears everytime I start
> Moray, been so long I don't remember if it's normal.
Hmmm. Do you dismiss this dialog box with OK? If so, it should not
come back next time. What that would mean is that Moray can't
configure POV-Ray properly. And that might be the reason things aren't
working smoothly....

Do you have multiple POV-Ray versions installed? You may want to
describe the paths and installations of POV-Ray that you have....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray