POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another lighthouse (111kB) : Re: Yet another lighthouse (111kB) Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another lighthouse (111kB)
From: Kyle
Date: 12 Apr 2007 22:45:22
Message: <o3rt13pr21qd7mof9nnokahh8mup12lcd5@4ax.com>
Marc:

Very nice lighthouse.

Coincidently, I am waiting on a render to finish of a lighthouse that I started
working on about a
year ago.  It is the Louisbourg lighthouse in Louisbourg, Nova Scotia, Canada.  I come
back to it
every now and then, make a few changes, then wait a few days for the "final" render to
complete.  I
usually do this when I am not feeling very creative and no new ideas are coming to me.
 Anyway, I
may post the current "final" version, if it ever finishes.

Kyle