POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Life : Re: Life Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life
Date: 6 Sep 2004 01:07:32
Message: <noe.falzonPASDEPUB-94544B.07063706092004@news.povray.org>
In article <413b85bc@news.povray.org>,
 SeeSchloss <adr### [at] seeschlossorg> wrote:

> > Oh, well if you're interested, I can post the source on
> > p.text.scene-files ?

Oh, thank you very much, but I think I would do that with an external
little program (that would probably run a lot faster than povray) that
would generate the scene. If I do that quickly, I will keep you aware of
that !

But yes, go on, please.

> Hmm... seeing the attached picture would be easier if there _was_ an
> attached picture, don't you think ? :D

Yep, certainly :) Thanks !

NF
--
"Je ne deteste que les bourreaux" -- Albert Camus