POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Desert, new sphere - attached files (1/1) : [WIP] Desert, new sphere - attached files (1/1) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  [WIP] Desert, new sphere - attached files (1/1)
Date: 19 Aug 2004 08:24:12
Message: <noe.falzonPASDEPUB-68670E.14234219082004@news.povray.org>
Here is the sphere : an isosurface as adviced (I had a little maths
headache, but it's ok ;) ), and with a brand new texture. I really like
it in close up view, but it doesn't appear much on the final view (by
the way, I changed the format a bit, to make the sphere a bit bigger. I
don't know if it was a good idea. I'll see if I can keep the format and
increase the size without exceeding the 250 kB, with a decent
compression.

Or, I'll think about a view between these two, because I *really* like
my material on the isosurface ;)

Thanks for the ideas,

--
"Je ne deteste que les bourreaux" -- Albert Camus

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Desert10f.jpg' (79 KB) Download 'Desert9f.jpg' (137 KB)

Preview of image 'Desert10f.jpg'
Desert10f.jpg

Preview of image 'Desert9f.jpg'
Desert9f.jpg