POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Have you seen an uglier POV render ? :) - blah.jpg (1/3) : Have you seen an uglier POV render ? :) - blah.jpg (1/3) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  Have you seen an uglier POV render ? :) - blah.jpg (1/3)
Date: 19 Feb 2004 17:14:20
Message: <noe.falzonPASDEPUB-191A09.23115419022004@news.povray.org>
Yes, it IS actually possible to make worse, but not with so much talent
:D

It is a julia fractal, with a completely reflective surface, and a sky
sphere with a simple black and withe pattern.

I wonder why I spent 3 hours of CPU time on that ;)

--
"Je ne deteste que les bourreaux" -- Albert Camus

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blah.jpg' (506 KB)

Preview of image 'blah.jpg'