POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : To The POV-Team to consider : Re: To The POV-Team to consider Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:50:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To The POV-Team to consider
From: ABX
Date: 22 Oct 2003 04:54:07
Message: <nmgcpv0m6itf9dgn9o92ekf3g6e8l13deq@4ax.com>
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:44:57 -0400, Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> > The relevance of this in raytracing is to be questioned.
>
> Have you read the subject? that is EXACTLY THE POINT!!! Mr. knew it
> all!!! And for the POV-Team to consider, not you!

Warp is TAG member as you know.

"TAG members are not members of the POV-Team. They are, however, an official
conduit between us and the outside world. They have direct access to all
members of the POV-Team. They have the right to speak on our behalf on the POV
news server and on any official mailing lists that we set up for this purpose.
Not everything they say will be official; only when they sign it as such. They
can still act as 'themselves' and have their own opinions at all other times."

There is also manual with chapter "Contacting the authors"

"(..) please visit our web site for the latest contact information, or see the
online version of POVLEGAL for the current team co-ordinators address (..)
Finally, there is also a dedicated Technical Assistance Group consisting of a
number of trusted, experienced POV-Ray users."

ABX