POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bonsai scene ~96k : Re: bonsai scene ~96k Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bonsai scene ~96k
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 Nov 2002 05:34:27
Message: <nm4nsuk6i4ut4bfl0e9kqi2dpvqt4c3e8a@4ax.com>
On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:25:26 -0600, "Patrick Dugan"
<pat### [at] netinsnet> wrote:

>This is a bonsai scene I have been playing with on and off for a while.  I'd
>like to add some media to create a slightly dusty/hazy look that would
>highlight the light beams a little and maybe give the image a little extra
>something.  Any advice on how to create a media that would do that would be
>appreciated.

Impressive! I can't wait to see it with media.

My only nit to pick is that the whole bonsai - even the leaves - seems
luxophobic. Shouldn't at least the leaves make some effort to point to
the light, instead of away from it?

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg