POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SIDE view Type question re: tutorials : Re: SIDE view Type question re: tutorials Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:11:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SIDE view Type question re: tutorials
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 12 Nov 2002 03:21:40
Message: <nee1tucabf5gl6oa1keeipd0i2dijl7agb@4ax.com>
Hi Jeff Kish, you recently wrote in moray.win:

>  I was just trying to follow the tutorial along, ...
You're right in that the tutorials haven't been updated to that new
feature. It was added because the view popup menu became too
cluttered, so I split it into view-related items that appear when you
click over the name and other stuff that appears elsewhere.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray