POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hydraulics (141 kbu) : Hydraulics (141 kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 02:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Hydraulics (141 kbu)
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 3 Jul 2001 15:09:07
Message: <na14ktcnjibba8ta36r4e9bh4gdit1nrn0@4ax.com>
I've started to experiment with combining Rhino renders with pov
renders. The side thruster one is also processed in Corel Photo-Paint.
I'm working on a brouchure for a manufacturer of hydraulic equipment,
and I plan to use these on pages with general info on the different
product groups. The last one is cropped from the cover. I'm not happy
with the arrangement.. it's sort of messy yet.

Water material and clouds are based on Kevin Ellis' "Doorway to
Enlightenment".

sig
--
ICQ 74734588

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 's200-250.jpg' (46 KB) Download 'K15tm.jpg' (48 KB) Download 'hydraulikk6.jpg' (49 KB)

Preview of image 's200-250.jpg'
s200-250.jpg

Preview of image 'K15tm.jpg'
K15tm.jpg