POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A work in progress (my room) - Room_16.jpg : A work in progress (my room) - Room_16.jpg Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:12:31 EDT (-0400)
  A work in progress (my room) - Room_16.jpg
From: Glen Berry
Date: 17 Apr 2000 13:54:40
Message: <n0v7ONvmkaRbUUrGn6aC+i4tQ2eO@4ax.com>
I've decided to render my own room. It's still a long way from
completion. Most of the textures will be replaced. Many objects have
yet to be fully modeled, and some objects aren't even in the scene at
all yet. I think I'll try placing an image map outside the window with
an  actual view photographed from my actual window. For the moment,
it's just a blue sky and a featureless green plane.

This is my first image with light fading and radiosity. I'd especially
like to hear comments about the lighting or radiosity effects. Any
suggestions on how to make the image as realistic as possible are
greatly welcome. (On that note, I should add that some of the coloring
chosen here is just for test, and there won't be those odd spheres
sitting on the table in the final image.)      :)

Later,
Glen Berry

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: