POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 Dec 2001 16:24:17
Message: <mv051us4mbiq28i0kk89r2n8n6rehdq23e@4ax.com>
On Sat, 08 Dec 2001 17:10:52 +0100, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

>Hmm, I know there is some user manual as PDF somewhere, but a simple "help"
>types on the MacsBug command line offers all the information needed...

We're probably talking about different things, then. This was back
then when LC630 was a hit. The window I am talking about was about 6 x
1.5 inches, white, with a black border, and with a '>' prompt that
didn't seem to accept any commands (just cleared the line upon
pressing Enter). I sure trued 'Help' first :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg