POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Strange partial image render behaviour in WinPov : Re: Strange partial image render behaviour in WinPov Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:30:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange partial image render behaviour in WinPov
From: Peter Popov
Date: 15 Sep 2001 11:30:28
Message: <mtk1qtk70pg0j20tovjmk3arq79vnh5qg0@4ax.com>
Confirmed. This is one is as old as the 3.1 betas. I've given up using
the rubberband select due to the resource release bug (it was fixed in
3.1e, I think) and never got to using it again, but I remember having
a habit of triple-clicking alt-g then.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg