POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] language basics in quick ref : [doc] language basics in quick ref Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  [doc] language basics in quick ref
Date: 12 Mar 2002 07:22:59
Message: <mspr8uggk6rr2ifipn9r6o8dfgkp7emqi6@4ax.com>
POV 3.5 b 12 for Win

10.1.3.1  Floats

  says that NUMERIC_EXPRESSION can be VECTOR.DOT_ITEM
  where DOT_ITEM is x|y|z|t|u|v|red|green|blue|filter|transmit|gray|hf
  while #warning str(<1,2,3,4,5>.hf,0,-1) works for all dot items except hf
  (I suppose .hf is valid only inside user defined functions)

10.1.3.4  User defined Functions

  min(FLOAT, FLOAT), max( FLOAT, FLOAT )
  should be probably something like
  min(FLOAT, FLOAT ...), max( FLOAT, FLOAT ...)

10.1.3.4  User defined Functions

  going follow syntax identifiers I can't find how to prepare function
  with object pattern

10.1.3.4  User defined Functions

  going follow syntax idnetifiers I can't find combination to allow
  function { pattern { brick turbulence 1 } } or
  function{ pattern{ agate warp{repeat x } } } (afaik both are valid)

ABX