POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stonehenge (wip) : Re: Stonehenge (wip) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stonehenge (wip)
From: Stephen
Date: 18 Jul 2009 17:51:27
Message: <msg46555a787cb07euqdr723cplfr3dkh9@4ax.com>
On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:20:29 EDT, "clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>> >I changed the sort method to author then back to subject and everything is in
>> >its proper place now. Weird.
>>
>> When I switched off UAC to install Pov 3.7 Agent lost all the bodied of all the
>> messages posted in the last month. Very very weird.
>
>Sounds like this Agent thing is *not* a software to be recommended...

Well I started using Free Agent years ago and was happy with it. Then I bought
Agent when I had to upgrade and wanted to keep all of the OT posts. Please don't
ask me why :)
I'm thinking of changing to something that will work with PSP. Just now instead
of clicking on an image in a post I need to save it in another directory then
open the directory and browse it with PSP. Upgrading from the no longer
supported Free Agent was a mistake.
Any recommendations?
--

Regards