POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] Views of the Earth website : Re: [announce] Views of the Earth website Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:01:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] Views of the Earth website
From: ABX
Date: 15 Mar 2006 07:30:22
Message: <ms1g12lk11p01cq7857hd1ntvicpr0sque@4ax.com>
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:33:45 +0100, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> Check if you like it better now - i added a gallery menu where you can
> access the different region and style galleries.

The browsing is a lot better now but the there is something strange with the
links. For example on page
http://earth.imagico.de/gallery.php?site=greece&category=region
third image is named "Greece 2" but it has greece3 in url. I understand that
id is unrelated to label, so ok. But I would expect the link below image to
link to the same place as image. And if there is more in the region than add
another link like:

     [ IMAGE ]       - view.php?site=greece3
     <Greece 2>      - view.php?site=greece3
  <related places>   - gallery.php?site=greece3&category=region

But it could be just nitpicking to this great site.

ABX