POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 (Message 11 to 20 of 29)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5
Date: 30 Jun 2022 06:18:10
Message: <62bd7862@news.povray.org>
On 30/06/2022 18:57, jr wrote:
> (only a few more hours, and I will have won a bet.  :-))

I have the latest source with updates from Lutz. I'm not yet ready to
drop it as-is, so maybe you win that bet.

However I would like to invite anyone who wants to assist in testing the
code to email me. You will need a github account, as the repo will
initially be private; once I know the account details I can grant
access. I will be working on setting the repo up today or tomorrow.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> > (only a few more hours, and I will have won a bet.  :-))
>
> I have the latest source with updates from Lutz. I'm not yet ready to
> drop it as-is, so maybe you win that bet.
>
> However I would like to invite anyone who wants to assist in testing the
> code to email me. You will need a github account, as the repo will
> initially be private; once I know the account details I can grant
> access. I will be working on setting the repo up today or tomorrow.
>
> -- Chris

Great! That's the most pragmatical solution. As a pov user, I prefer that people
who keep asking for Moray revival can start relieving you of that burden
themselves, so you can keep doing stuff more central to pov. such as your
current funding, backing up, restoring, empowering new devs as you did with
Clipka, etc. Thanks for caring!

Post a reply to this message