POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 : Re: I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 16:55:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I want do develop a povray modeler for povray based on Moray 3.5
From: Chris Cason
Date: 30 Jun 2022 06:18:10
Message: <62bd7862@news.povray.org>
On 30/06/2022 18:57, jr wrote:
> (only a few more hours, and I will have won a bet.  :-))

I have the latest source with updates from Lutz. I'm not yet ready to
drop it as-is, so maybe you win that bet.

However I would like to invite anyone who wants to assist in testing the
code to email me. You will need a github account, as the repo will
initially be private; once I know the account details I can grant
access. I will be working on setting the repo up today or tomorrow.

-- Chris