POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to get Moray 3.3 to work with Povray 3.5? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:33:52 EDT (-0400)
  How to get Moray 3.3 to work with Povray 3.5? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: ekolis
Subject: How to get Moray 3.3 to work with Povray 3.5?
Date: 12 Nov 2002 21:15:09
Message: <web.3dd1b50225f3b7d07c8a22a60@news.povray.org>
I tried rendering something in Moray 3.3 with Povray 3.5 and Povray spit out
an error, "Invalid output file format X". Did the input file format change
such that it's looking for "BMP" somewhere else, or what? Is there a way
around this?

(Someday I might register Moray... :rolleyes:)

Post a reply to this message

I think it has to do with the Moray.ini file that is in your moray
installation folder.
Open it into POV
I didn't try it but search the line      "Histogram_Type"
Check if it is "Histogram_Type=NONE"
If not, edit it, save file
And try a render from Moray

HTH