POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How to get Moray 3.3 to work with Povray 3.5? : Re: How to get Moray 3.3 to work with Povray 3.5? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:39:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to get Moray 3.3 to work with Povray 3.5?
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 13 Nov 2002 16:45:44
Message: <3dd2c808$1@news.povray.org>

web.3dd2ad052a85fdbb34a732bb0@news.povray.org...
> Yay! That did it! :-)

Cool! :-)
> Now if there were a way to fix two other annoying "features" of Moray...
the
> one where it displays a "ghost image" of your rendered graphic in the
> camera window (even after you move objects around! even the "refresh"
> command doesn't clear it...)

Right click on camera window name (top left corner) click "Clear backdrop"
(shortcut Ctrl+b)
You can disable this feature by dechecking "Raytrace to openGL" in the
configuration dialog box (interface tab)

>and the one where if you start Moray fresh it
> gives you a camera and light but if you click File|New it starts with an
> empty scene... I find myself creating a "default.mdl" and opening it
> whenever I want to create a new scene just so I don't have to mess with
the
> camera and lightsource every time...

Configuration/Moray
at the bottom: close to "Name of the scene to load on startup", check "New
scene" loads this scene :-)

STH (sure that'll help :c)
Marc