POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Saving into a povray scene file Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Saving into a povray scene file (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Maan M  Hamze
Subject: Saving into a povray scene file
Date: 28 Jan 2001 11:57:00
Message: <3a744f5c@news.povray.org>
A simple question since I can not figure out how to do it:
How do you save a scene in Moray into a .pov file without rendering?
Maan

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: Saving into a povray scene file
Date: 28 Jan 2001 12:30:20
Message: <qnl87t0bgsls51dj54fpleblsth4o8fqmp@4ax.com>
On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:56:50 -0600 Maan M. Hamze wrote:

>A simple question since I can not figure out how to do it:
>How do you save a scene in Moray into a .pov file without rendering?
>Maan

  Press CTRL+F9.

From: Maan M  Hamze
Date: 28 Jan 2001 18:28:23
Message: <3a74ab17$1@news.povray.org>
Alan
Thanks for your reply.
This is interesting.  Cntrl-F9 is Render....Export on the menu in Moray 3.3.
Which opens a dialog for exporting the scene into mdl.  I posted another
post on this wondering why the Export is for mdl.  Maybe it is a little bug
in Moray 3.3.
Maan

"Alan Kong" <ako### [at] povrayNO-SPAMorg> wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:56:50 -0600 Maan M. Hamze wrote:
>
> >A simple question since I can not figure out how to do it:
> >How do you save a scene in Moray into a .pov file without rendering?
> >Maan
> >

>   Press CTRL+F9.
>
> --
> Alan - ako### [at] povrayorg - a k o n g <at> p o v r a y <dot> o r g
> http://www.povray.org - Home of the Persistence of Vision Ray Tracer

Post a reply to this message