POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Psychomek
Subject: Feature request
Date: 25 Jun 2000 11:27:03
Message: <3955EEF6.30D585D7@home.com>
the ability to select Multiple objects when adding to CSG and groups...

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: Feature request
Date: 25 Jun 2000 17:47:55
Message: <MPG.13c086ed12b9102398970e@news.stmuc.com>
On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:37:27 +0000, Psychomek wrote...
> the ability to select Multiple objects when adding to CSG and groups...

I've already asked for that, but for the moment, using Shift-Left Click
can speed up the process.

Besides, given what Shift Clicking does at the moment, I'm not sure how
easy it would be to implement the usual Windows selection methods.
Although a drag box and Ctrl Selection may be a workable alternative.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

THANKS!!!!! this will speed it up GREATLY!  i have about 2000 stacked cubes
that needed added to a csg....  it was SLOW going as click enter....

--
"Don't give fish to the beggar, teach him how to fish"

Post a reply to this message

> THANKS!!!!! this will speed it up GREATLY!  i have about 2000 stacked cubes
> that needed added to a csg....  it was SLOW going as click enter....
>
> Jamie Davison wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:37:27 +0000, Psychomek wrote...
> > > the ability to select Multiple objects when adding to CSG and groups...
> >
> > I've already asked for that, but for the moment, using Shift-Left Click
> > can speed up the process.
> >
> > Besides, given what Shift Clicking does at the moment, I'm not sure how
> > easy it would be to implement the usual Windows selection methods.
> > Although a drag box and Ctrl Selection may be a workable alternative.
> >
> > Bye for now,
> >      Jamie.
>
> --
> "Don't give fish to the beggar, teach him how to fish"

most beggars i run into don't ask for and wouldn't want fish.:)

Post a reply to this message