POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature request : Re: Feature request Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 25 Jun 2000 17:47:55
Message: <MPG.13c086ed12b9102398970e@news.stmuc.com>
On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:37:27 +0000, Psychomek wrote...
> the ability to select Multiple objects when adding to CSG and groups...

I've already asked for that, but for the moment, using Shift-Left Click
can speed up the process.

Besides, given what Shift Clicking does at the moment, I'm not sure how
easy it would be to implement the usual Windows selection methods.
Although a drag box and Ctrl Selection may be a workable alternative.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.