POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Texture Referencing? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:33 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Referencing? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: How Camp
Subject: Texture Referencing?
Date: 1 Aug 2000 19:36:04
Message: <39875ee4@news.povray.org>
Not sure how to properly explain this...

If I were to create a layered texture in Moray, and wished to use an
existing texture from my library, is there a way to reference that texture
without cutting and pasting in the code by hand?

For example, say I create a standard texture, and call it "Texture1".  If I
were to create a layered texture, could I reference "Texture1" as one of my
layered entries, or must I actually cut and paste the texture in?

- How

Post a reply to this message