POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : multiselections in Moray for win Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  multiselections in Moray for win (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Maan M  Hamze
Subject: multiselections in Moray for win
Date: 9 Jan 1999 11:13:34
Message: <01be3bea$ac783e20$4094ffd0@haala>
It is 1999, so here is my small wish list for Moray (I have been a
registered user of the software for years so I do not feel guilty about
typing on hehehehe).
1. A MultiSelection capability so that user can select through the
Selection side bar multiple objects through the use of the CNTRL-Key or the
SHIFT-Key (to Select a set of objects by selecting the first one in the set
and the last one in the set which selects these two objects and the objects
in between).  There are some .raw objects with literally thousands upon
thousands of triangles.  Individual selections of objects just would not
cut it.
2.  One of the beauties of Breeze Designer is that it has its own macro
language and it can run any installed ActiveX scripting language.  The work
produced by a few lines of the macro language can be stunning.  I wish that
something like that can be incorporated slowly into Moray along with a
script editing window.
3.  Animaton tools that are already out there and that can be leveraged
instead of them languishing in silence. There are two of them.....oh well,
another subject altogether :O
Thanks
Maan
--
Maan M. Hamze
mmh### [at] msncom

Post a reply to this message

Was this feature implemented into the newer versions of Moray?

On 9 Jan 1999 11:13:34 -0500, "Maan M. Hamze" <mmh### [at] msncom> wrote:

>It is 1999, so here is my small wish list for Moray (I have been a
>registered user of the software for years so I do not feel guilty about
>typing on hehehehe).
>1. A MultiSelection capability so that user can select through the
>Selection side bar multiple objects through the use of the CNTRL-Key or the
>SHIFT-Key (to Select a set of objects by selecting the first one in the set
>and the last one in the set which selects these two objects and the objects
>in between).  There are some .raw objects with literally thousands upon
>thousands of triangles.  Individual selections of objects just would not
>cut it.
>2.  One of the beauties of Breeze Designer is that it has its own macro
>language and it can run any installed ActiveX scripting language.  The work
>produced by a few lines of the macro language can be stunning.  I wish that
>something like that can be incorporated slowly into Moray along with a
>script editing window.
>3.  Animaton tools that are already out there and that can be leveraged
>instead of them languishing in silence. There are two of them.....oh well,
>another subject altogether :O
>Thanks
>Maan

Post a reply to this message