POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My sidebar is gone! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:52:17 EDT (-0400)
  My sidebar is gone! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: My sidebar is gone!
Date: 22 Apr 2001 11:46:17
Message: <Xns908B81F1164B8sdevetistarca@204.213.191.228>
Moray 3.2 crashed on me last night while I was playing with a glow, and
since then the Select/Create/Modify/Edit sidebar is gone. The view windows
take up the entire width of the screen. I tried to select the tabs from the
view menu, but to no avail.

This is a tad irritating.

I'll try to download Moray 3.3, but I wish I knew what was going on here..
anyone have an idea?

Simon

Post a reply to this message