POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My sidebar is gone! : Re: My sidebar is gone! Server Time
6 Oct 2024 05:39:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My sidebar is gone!
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 22 Apr 2001 16:11:13
Message: <Xns908BAEDB8C5ECsdevetistarca@204.213.191.228>
sde### [at] istarca (Simon de Vet) wrote in
<Xns908B81F1164B8sdevetistarca@204.213.191.228>:

> I'll try to download Moray 3.3, but I wish I knew what was going on
> here.. anyone have an idea?

I downloaded the new version, but the sidebar was still gone. I tried
deleting the .ini file in the hopes of resetting things, but it didn't
work. Eventually I just backed up all my files, did a complete and total
uninstall of Moray, and started from scratch. My bar is back! Yay!

Simon