POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [ANN] Animation plugin bugfix release Server Time
17 Jun 2024 01:12:01 EDT (-0400)
  [ANN] Animation plugin bugfix release (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: [ANN] Animation plugin bugfix release
Date: 19 Nov 2003 02:42:51
Message: <7m7mrvs6ga5q2jqa9kdc3sucvsdv1fi3dp@4ax.com>
I have fixed a bug in the Animation plugin that will create problems
when you work with meshes.
There is update available from our website..... it also adds a new
experimental feature that some of you might appreciate :-)

Go to http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meplugin.html for details.

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom