POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Actual locations of Moray plugins Server Time
24 Apr 2024 05:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Actual locations of Moray plugins (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Luis
Subject: Re: Actual locations of Moray plugins
Date: 18 Oct 2009 17:28:55
Message: <4adb8897$1@news.povray.org>

http://www.lightning-generator.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Moray_plugins&file=index

> Luis

More simple url :

http://www.lightning-generator.org/Moray-plugins-Module.html

Luis

PS : When Moray's source will be available, or new release of Moray is
planned ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 Oct 2009 03:52:19
Message: <4ae00f33@news.povray.org>
"Luis" <l.g### [at] freefr> schreef in bericht

> PS : When Moray's source will be available, or new release of Moray is
> planned ?

I suppose Moray is on the backburners at least until version 3.7 of POV-Ray
is out.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> I suppose Moray is on the backburners at least until version 3.7 of POV-Ray
> is out.

...but hopefully before 4.0

--
Tim Cook