POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Actual locations of Moray plugins : Re: Actual locations of Moray plugins Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:36:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Actual locations of Moray plugins
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Feb 2010 02:53:39
Message: <4b7e4383$1@news.povray.org>
"Robert Baer" <rob### [at] localnetcom> schreef in bericht
>  Please forgive my ignorance, but what does each one of those do?
>  What i would like to do is start with a POV program (needs .INI, .INC and
> .POV
> to work) and "run" it in Moray.
>  Fiddle with it there and at minimum learn what i need to do in POV for
> better
> lighting or camera; ideally "export" modified back to POV.
>  Is there any hope of doing something like that?

You *cannot* do that in Moray. You *have* to start with a scene built in
Moray, which you export/run in POV-Ray version 3.5. You can never load a
POV-Ray scene into Moray.

The sites mentioned in my mail contain plugins which can help with the Morau
scenes in different ways. They are mostly self-explanatory.

Thomas