POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Announce: POVInclude Version 1.1.2 - xforms, doc updates and dialog box fixes Server Time
1 May 2024 06:07:11 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: POVInclude Version 1.1.2 - xforms, doc updates and dialog box fixes (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: StephenS
Subject: Re: Announce: POVInclude Version 1.1.2 - xforms, doc updates and dialog box fixes
Date: 28 Dec 2004 11:34:57
Message: <41d18b31$1@news.povray.org>
> What do you mean by "an export selection checkbox"?
See picture in moray.binaries

This was from a box object, the insertcode plugin also has this as a
separate checkbox.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Neil Kolban
Date: 28 Dec 2004 12:01:38
Message: <41d19172$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen,
I looked at the Moray docs and they said:

"This checkbox specifies whether this object will be exported."

What does checking or not checking the box "actually" do?

Neil

"StephenS" <sshonfield(at)ottawa(dot)net> wrote in message
> > What do you mean by "an export selection checkbox"?
> See picture in moray.binaries
>
> This was from a box object, the insertcode plugin also has this as a
> separate checkbox.
>
> Stephen

Post a reply to this message