POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Faces Server Time
18 May 2024 14:45:52 EDT (-0400)
  Faces (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Remy Closset
Subject: Faces
Date: 23 Mar 2004 12:22:51
Message: <4060726b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

If you look at moray.binairies you will see my last drawing.
I started with moray during june 2003.
The most important thing for the modeler would be the possibility to split a
quadrangular face in two parts, parallel with an edge.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bernd Klenk
Subject: Re: Faces
Date: 24 Mar 2004 03:34:05
Message: <2vh260hgut7ma61b8sicklatts6goloh07@4ax.com>
On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:23:11 +0100, "Remy Closset"
<NOS### [at] tiscalifr> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>If you look at moray.binairies you will see my last drawing.
>I started with moray during june 2003.
>The most important thing for the modeler would be the possibility to split a
>quadrangular face in two parts, parallel with an edge.

I second that!
Would be be very handy to be able to do that.

Bernd

Post a reply to this message