POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registering and 3.5 Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Registering and 3.5 (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Gunnar Langemark
Subject: Registering and 3.5
Date: 20 May 2003 14:31:52
Message: <3eca7498@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I've been plaing around with Moray 3.3 for a couple of days, and want to
hear how far away 3.5 is, and what the policy is for upgrading from 3.3 to
3.5?
As I don't plan to model much for the next couple of months - no time - and
I would like the additional functions of 3.5 I simply want to hear if I
should wait or if I should register now.

Best
Gunnar

Post a reply to this message

Hi Gunnar Langemark, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I would like the additional functions of 3.5 I simply want to hear if I
> should wait or if I should register now.
Anyone that registered after 1 April last year will receive a free
upgrade.....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Date: 22 May 2003 14:15:11
Message: <Xns938390EC8777Btomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in

> Anyone that registered after 1 April last year will receive a free
> upgrade.....
>
> - Lutz

Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind answering, how many registered
users are there?

Tom

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 22 May 2003 17:04:33
Message: <3ecd3b61$1@news.povray.org>

Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in
>
> Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind answering, how many registered
> users are there?

Me :-)
Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 22 May 2003 18:24:52
Message: <3ecd4e34@news.povray.org>

3ecd3b61$1@news.povray.org...

> Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> > Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in
> >
> > Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind answering, how many registered
> > users are there?
>
> Me :-)
> Marc

And me.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: mcavoys
Date: 22 May 2003 18:50:50
Message: <3ecd5426.198731911@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 23 May 2003 00:25:08 +0200, "Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote:

>3ecd3b61$1@news.povray.org...
>>

>> Xns### [at] 204213191226...
>> > Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in
>> >
>> > Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind answering, how many registered
>> > users are there?
>>
>> Me :-)
>> Marc
>
>And me.
>
>Txemi Jendrix

I too.

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 22 May 2003 18:59:22
Message: <3ecd564a@news.povray.org>
S McAvoy wrote:
<snip>

/me too, but i think (s)he rather wanted a total number from Lutz.

Greets
Arne

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Galvin
Date: 22 May 2003 22:12:55
Message: <Xns9383E1E8FEF74tomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
Arne Kleinophorst <kle### [at] debitelnet> wrote in

> /me too, but i think (s)he rather wanted a total number from Lutz.
>
> Greets
> Arne

I am a he ;) and I registered too.  Did the upgrades several times, and
look forward to doing it again as long as Lutz keeps making new versions.

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 23 May 2003 02:06:52
Message: <3ecdba7c$1@news.povray.org>

news: 3ecd564a@news.povray.org...

> /me too, but i think (s)he rather wanted a total number from Lutz.

Of course  :-)

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 23 May 2003 05:37:31
Message: <3ecdebdb@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin wrote:

> I am a he ;) and I registered too.  Did the upgrades several times, and
> look forward to doing it again as long as Lutz keeps making new versions.

Sorry, no offense meant. I just wasn't sure who wrote the original mail,
and wanted to be careful :)

The first moray i dealt with was way back in time when it was called
Monty the editor (i think it was 1993 and it wasn't WYSIWYG in this old
dos-thingy)

It has greatly improved since then. I'm looking forward to 3D-visual
editing in 2025 :)

keep up the good work, Lutz

Arne