POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registering and 3.5 : Re: Registering and 3.5 Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:00:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Registering and 3.5
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 23 May 2003 05:37:31
Message: <3ecdebdb@news.povray.org>
Tom Galvin wrote:

> I am a he ;) and I registered too.  Did the upgrades several times, and
> look forward to doing it again as long as Lutz keeps making new versions.

Sorry, no offense meant. I just wasn't sure who wrote the original mail,
and wanted to be careful :)

The first moray i dealt with was way back in time when it was called
Monty the editor (i think it was 1993 and it wasn't WYSIWYG in this old
dos-thingy)

It has greatly improved since then. I'm looking forward to 3D-visual
editing in 2025 :)

keep up the good work, Lutz

Arne