POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Newie question: creating simple icons. Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  Newie question: creating simple icons. (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Wali Akthar
Subject: Newie question: creating simple icons.
Date: 4 Apr 2003 10:41:51
Message: <3e8da7bf$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have just downloaded Moray and POVray to test and evaluate.
I want to be able to draw icons similar to the ones I have attached
here.
The icons attached were drawn using Moray and POVray by someone who is
not available anymore.

Is there a tutorial I can download that shows me how to draw this type
of icons?

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (2 KB)

  I have just downloaded Moray and POVray to test and evaluate.

Well done :)
  I want to be able to draw icons similar to the ones I have attached
here.
  The icons attached were drawn using Moray and POVray by someone who is
not available anymore.
 It doesn't look like a good new :-(

  Is there a tutorial I can download that shows me how to draw this type
of icons?
Neither Moray nor POV output icons but I think you can convert output
images to icons.
Now you have to create images.
I can't give you any link for a tutorial (though sure other contributor
here will do) but Moray help file is well done you may consider reading
it.

Marc

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: