POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Problems with textures Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:33:18 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with textures (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tabea
Subject: Problems with textures
Date: 27 Mar 2003 03:41:19
Message: <3e82b92f@news.povray.org>
Hi,

the alluminium texture from the library and there are some failure in it as

sticking to gether" nothing changed. I allways have the dark grey color in
my texture :(.

Tabea

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mein.jpg' (11 KB)

Preview of image 'mein.jpg'
mein.jpg

From: Marc Jacquier
Subject: Re: Problems with textures
Date: 27 Mar 2003 05:16:36
Message: <3e82cf84$1@news.povray.org>
Hi
I see that your texture features some reflection, isn't your cylinder
reflecting something dark?( may be the object on the right :p)

Marc

3e82b92f@news.povray.org...
> Hi,
>

> the alluminium texture from the library and there are some failure in it
as

failure.

> sticking to gether" nothing changed. I allways have the dark grey color in
> my texture :(.
>
> Tabea

Post a reply to this message