POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Reference objects Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Reference objects (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Reference objects
Date: 1 Feb 2003 08:45:40
Message: <3e3bcf84@news.povray.org>
Hi,
When I create reference objects in moray and then import the scene into
PovRay to do other things to it there that Moray can't do, PovRay does not
seem to recognize the referencing. Is there a way around this?
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message

> When I create reference objects in moray and then import the scene into
> PovRay to do other things to it there that Moray can't do, PovRay does not
> seem to recognize the referencing. Is there a way around this?
> Steve Shelby

It has never happened to me.
Could you send some code?.

Txemi Jendrix