POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Reference objects : Re: Reference objects Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:45:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reference objects
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 3 Feb 2003 17:03:21
Message: <3e3ee729$1@news.povray.org>
Lutz,
I was wondering if someone would bite on that ;~^)-
Here's the pertinant part of Chris's post:

"To use multiple bent objects you can declare the
results of the bend:

#declare [bend options here]
#declare BentObject = #include "bend"
object {BentObject translate x*10}
object {BentObject scale 2 rotate y*90 translate -z*5}"

The important thing being the second line. "BentObject" would be the name of
the object. The parent object and all of the reference objects all have the
same name.
Hope that helps.
Steve